Here's the Voice Guru Cookbook:

1.  Go with John's suggestion and read Integrating Voice and Data networks.
It's the best book by far.
2.  Read the QoS book
3.  Read CVOICE, as it's pretty good.
4.  If you want to learn CM, read the official CIPT book
5.  Then read the CM fundamentals book.

The most important thing you can learn though is QOS, and #1 will teach you
that.

--

RFC 1149 Compliant.