Hi All,

I currently have a pix 515, and a checkpoint FW1 for my home lab..
I am looking for some ideas on how i should set this up for the best
learning experience.. I currently have a cable modem connection and no
static IP's.. Indeed i will purchase routers, but before I do I wanted to
ask the experts ( Thats you guys of couse!!).I want to accieve my cisco
security certifications as well as checkpoint..Please list the material I
should purchase as well as some great lab guides..

Thanks A million,

-Kevin
CCNA 2.0, BCRAN, Switching 2.0