Hi.

Passed my CCNA today and now im thinking about what to do next.

As a fresh CCNA, are there any security certifications that I might want
to look into with no requirement of being a CCNP etc.

What would be the natural thing for me to do right now?
I know this might sound kinda dumb, being surrounded by Cisco in an
octagon. But I would like to hear some of your thoughts on the future of
Cisco, networking and the IT industri all together. Where does Microsoft
fit in all of this. Whats it like out there? What can I expect being a
newebie in the field?

So far ive gotten e-mails from CCNAs, CCNPs even CCIEs with different
opinions about the future. I would like to hear some more. Any comment
would be highly appr.

Morgan
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]