For free to the first two people who contact me off line:  ( domestic US or
Canada only PLEASE!!!! )

here's the deal:

I have one copy of the October 2001 Cisco doc CD set, and one copy of the
July 2000 Cisco doc CD set.

first person to contact me gets the 10/2001 set

second person gets the 7/2000 set

do not write if you don't want or can't use the older one, 'cuz the chances
are that's what you'll get.

Please do not write me if you are not domestic US or Canada. I don't want to
hassle with international mail. sorry.

winners determined by the e-mail time stamp my ISP places on your message. I
will respond to the winners Saturday morning, Pacific coast time.

Chuck