Does someone from the Orlando area know a suitable restaurant?  How about
it Orlando folks?  Even if you can't attend, please send suggestions
privately to me.  Include the restaurant phone number, if possible.

I'll have my car, so transportation shouldn't be a problem.  If LOTS of
people show, we can always bribe a shuttle bus driver.  ;)  Or we can try
one of the Gaylord's restaurants so we can get back to the Welcome
Reception & World of Solutions.

As Ben suggested, let's meet at 5:00 p.m. on Monday outside the room for
the CCIE Power Session.  (Can someone going to the Power Session post the
room, please?)  I'll be taking a test which ends at 5:15 p.m., but I will
try to start early.

If you received this message in a bcc directly from me, I'm counting one
seat for you.  Everyone else, please drop me a private note if you think
you'll be attending so I have an idea of the final count.

Thanks
Donald
[EMAIL PROTECTED]