PROBLEM/QUESTION

Users are currently authenticated by an ACS server when remotely accessing
the network through a VPN.  So their user accounts have been created and
there is currently no value for [027]Session-Timeout RADIUS attribute.

What will happen if I modify the [027]Session-Timeout RADIUS attribute for
LEAP?  Will the user's VPN sessions timeout?

Basically, I want the same user to be able to be authenticated when remotely
accessing the network (without their session timing out) and use LEAP for
wireless authentication.

Is there a way to do this?  How is this normally setup?

Thanks,
Charlie