-----Urspr|ngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Dennis Laganiere [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Gesendet am: Monday, July 08, 2002 8:04 PM
An: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Betreff: Mac Layer access list [7:48324]

I looked through the CCO, the groupstudy archive and my stack of cisco press
books, but I can't find any information about setting up an ACL for MAC
addresses.  Has anybody done it before?

Here's what I'm trying to do: I've got a wireless access point that lets
just anybody join.  I want to put a router upstream to block all but a
limited number of pre-defined MAC addresses.  Any thoughts?