Hey all. Know that this is off topic but I wanted to throw it out there to
see if anyone has had any feedback. Has anyone experienced any issues with
HP ProCurve 4000M switches, running into a Cisco router (1720..etc.)? Any
caveats? Im having a problem with one of our remote facilities and
performance issues on the LAN. It appears to be related to the switches. But
they are coming back through a 256K frame back to HQ. The thing is, from HQ
to them fine, from them to HQ slow. REALLY SLOW. The frame is NOT utilized
at all. Danka.