Uncheck "Allow IPSec through NAT mode"
Make sure "client for Microsoft client" is checked

Yoshi

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of
Naomi James
Sent: Tuesday, July 09, 2002 8:43 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: VPN Question [7:48459]

I have a 3015 concentrator.  I am supposed to be able to use my cable
modem
at home to connect to the Internet and then use my vpn client to connect
my local network on my campus.  I can connect with my vpn client, but I
can
not map any drives on my local network on my campus.  I have tried
LMHosts
files, changing the MTU to 1200, and both my  DNS and WINS show when I
type
winipcfg.  Any help would be appreciated.