The MC3810's all support VoIP, but you have to give the non-V3's a
ROM/Flash/RAM upgrade since the VoIP images require 64MB of RAM. Of course,
that requires upgrading the ROM too, because the existing ROM only
recognizes up to 32MB of RAM. You'll just need a DSP module, Analog Voice
Module, and whatever type of Analog Personality Module you'd like (E&M, FXS,
FXO).

You may also want to look at the 1750-2V or -4V's if you only want a FXS
line or two to experiment with.

James Willard, CCNA
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

NOCC, http://nocc.sourceforge.net