Team,
I am setting up our new STEEL-BELTED RADIUS(www.funk.com). Te configuration
seems very simple but some how I am having a problem with Authentication.
After I configure my routers and the Radius sever, Users are no able to
login to the router and being authenticated by the Radius server. The error
that I am getting is the following when I try to login to a particular
router..

% Backup authentication

Below is the configuration on the router.....

aaa new-model
aaa authentication login default group radius
radius-server host 192.149.64.254 auth-port 1645 acct-port 1646
radius-server retransmit 3
radius-server key aaabbbccc2001

What I am doing wrong here, I would like to have this issue fixed.

Thanks,