At the moment I am doing a design project for my CCNA classes. But I am
having some problems. I have chosen the 3550-48 & 3550-24 switches and was
wondering what kind of router I should choose. Most of the routers only have
10/100 Ethernet ports but I would like a router with at least two gigabit
ports that will fit directly into the 3550-48 switch GBIC. Also with the
switches they both have two fibre ports which a GBIC card fits directly into
one of them which then gives you two ports on the GBIC. Does this then give
you 1Gbps per port on the GBIC?

Hope someone can help me.

Cheers
Ross