From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of
Naomi James
Sent: Saturday, July 13, 2002 3:51 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Certificate Authority [7:48744]

I have a VPN Concentrator.  It is configure and working great with
pre-shared keys.  I would like to set it up to work with digital
certificates.  I am new at this subject, but I know I need a Certificate
Authority (CA).  Can I use an internal CA (Win 2000) or do I have to use
external one (Verisign).  Any thoughts on setting up a Certificate
Authority
and configuring a certificate on the VPN 3000 would be helpful.

Thanks