Hi all,

I am trying to perform a Nat on the destination IP address.
I have a PIX holding the 6.2 OS Version.
I know Destination Natting can be achieved by using the alias command but I
have to configure an alias which will translate two different D. IP
addresses to a single one.

Help on the I can do it (if at all) will be appreciated.

Cheers,
Gil
If you have received this email in error please notify the system manager
or  the
sender immediately and do not disclose the contents to any one or make
copies.

** eSafe scanned this email for viruses, vandals and malicious content **