We are running Cisco IOS 12.07 T-code as show below on our Cisco 3640
router.

IOS (tm) 3600 Software (C3640-I-M), Version 12.0(7)T2,  RELEASE SOFTWARE
(fc1)
TAC Support: http://www.cisco.com/tac
Compiled Sat 09-Feb-02 14:32 by ccai
Image text-base: 0x600088F0, data-base: 0x60858000

ROM: System Bootstrap, Version 11.1(19)AA, EARLY DEPLOYMENT RELEASE SOFTWARE
(fc
1)

I just put in a ATM card, namely NM-4T1-IMA (two other slots are already
occupied by NM1E2W cards) and it is not recognized.  At bootup, the lights
flash briefly and the EN light comes on for about 2 seconds, then goes out.
Is something the matter with the card, or do I need to get a software
upgrade?  I understand that the card should work with any IOS greater than
12.05, and we have 12.07, but perhaps it needs some other feature set that
has been removed?

Thanx for any input.
Anil Gupte