IS-IS

Apart from IS-IS BCSN and BCSI have identical blueprints. If you take BCSI
then you dont need to make the decision to change tracks yet. BCSI counts
towards both tracks.  If you are working towards a long term goal of CCIE
then a good working knowledge (and experience) of the subject areas in the
CCNP plus multicast, QOS, MPLS, Voice etc isnt exactly going to hurt.

Regards

        Peter Walker
        CISSP, CSS1, CCNP, CCIP, TISCA