From: John Brandis [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, July 15, 2002 8:23 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Catalyst 5500 VLAN Configuration [7:48874]

G'Day All,

Quick question on CCNP Switching topics. Have say around 10 VLAN's all
coming back to my CAT5k fastether net ports on say module 6. My Cat5k is
the
Core of my network, and as such is the VTP domain server. Forgive for
the
question if really stupid, however, do i need to configure for example

module 6 port 1, as part as VLAN 10, using ip 192.168.10.1/24 using ISL
?
And so on for every VLAN that comes back to my CAT5k ?

Thanks all for your time, really appreciate it.

John

visit http://www.solution6.com
visit http://www.eccountancy.com - everything for accountants.

UK Customers - http://www.solution6.co.uk

This email message (and attachments) may contain information that is
confidential to Solution 6. If you are not the intended recipient you
cannot
use, distribute or copy the message or attachments.  In such a case,
please
notify the sender by return email immediately and erase all copies of
the
message and attachments.  Opinions, conclusions and other information in
this message and attachments that do not relate to the official business
of
Solution 6 are neither given nor endorsed by it.

[GroupStudy.com removed an attachment of type application/ms-tnef which had
a name of winmail.dat]