Hi Group,

After recently passing my CCIE Written Exam, I am planning to take three
months to complete the CIPTSS certification. I have reviewed Cisco's website
and went through the recommended list of books. However, I am surprised to
see the low rating on these books on Amazon.com.
Could someone that is currently pursuing or finished this cert. recommend
the list of books and equipments required for the CIPTSS.

TIA,

LW