Possibly, but is anyone actually complaining about the
speed ?

Check the serial interface at your end also for
dropped packets, load, reliability etc over a period
of about a week. If that average is over 90% then you
may well do with an upgrade.

Phil.

 --- birdy  wrote: > Can anyone
tell me why....

> I have 2 Mbps WAN connection that reached 95 %
> utilisation during peak time.
> When I try to ping to my provider serial
> interface(next hop),it register 10%
> packet loss
>
> My router serial interface is showing 1.9Mbps
> (incoming traffic). Since the
> router is receiving 1.9 Mbps out of the 2M
> pipe,which means that there is
> still a balance of 0.1 Mbps (100 k) and so
> therotically speaking, there
> should not be any packet loss.
>
> I think is time for me to upgrade my bandwidth....
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

http://uk.my.yahoo.com