Once upon a time I have been told that doing the following will let you
to the ROMMON even if you don't know the proper break key combinations

1- Open your software that you use to access the router through the
console.

2- Adjust the Baud Rate to be 2400 bps

3- Power on your router.

4- Keep pressing on the space bar for like a min.

5- Re-adjust the Baud Rate to the normal speed.

6- Reconnecting to the router you will find it in the ROMMON.

The concept behind this procedure is playing with the 1's and 0's signal
level that a router should expect to go to ROMMON.

Sounds wierd but I tried it and it works.

HTH

> > into ROMMON > > mode with all fo the standards break key
combinations. I have > > a dell lap top > > and have tried control-break
sequence . Does any one have any > > suggestions > > that I may have not
misconduct and Nondisclosure violations to [EMAIL PROTECTED]