Ah I read the post wrong, I was thinking deploying the 806s at the remote
sites, and using a larger rotuer at the headend.  I would use a 2651 there,
the vpn bundles are reasonable and have the aim card for encrytion.

Re-readng id software clients are what he want to deploy then I would
suggest looking at a concentrator 3005 or 3015.  They are much better suited
for remote access (SW client) environments.

You are correct the 806 will not handle that many tunnels.

Chris