Folks
I have 2621 trying to bring up IPSec tunnel using 3DES.  My ethernet
interface is assigned a public IP and serial is using IP unnumbered to the
ISP.
Default route is set to ip route 0.0.0.0 0.0.0.0 s0/0.  I do have a firewall
doing the NAT.
so the network is like this.

LAN - BRICK(firewall) - Router - ISP

I haven't been successfull on getting the IPsec trunnel to my business
partner who is using VPNet from Avaya.  Their config seems to be fine.
I am getting conflicting information on IP unnumbered interface.  One source
tells me IPSec cannnot be terminated on an interface with ip unnumbered
assigned.  Some tell me I can.
Anyone know the answere to this?  Anyone have an example config on 3DES and
IP unnumbered?

Thanks