We are connecting two QSIG voice switches through a compressed VoIP
trunk (E1, except channel 15 and 18) using two cisco 2620 routers with IOS
12.2(8)T4, and NM-HDV-1E1-30.

Switch1  Router1  Router2  Switch2
(network)         (user)          (network)        (user)

With this setup we can connect any call originating from switch2 to
switch1 direction.  But a call originating from switch1 does not connect the
*voice path* after several successful calls when under moderate/heavy load.
(ie: the call is connected but voice is not heard by either party)

Shutting down the voice port and bringing it up again could resolve
this temporarily. But after several calls, same problem occurs.

Calls from switch2 to switch1 continue to connect properly.

Config summary of Router1
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
voice-card 1
!
isdn switch-type primary-qsig
call rsvp-sync
!
controller E1 1/0
 framing NO-CRC4
 pri-group timeslots 1-14,16-17,19-31
!
interface Serial1/0:15
 no ip address
 no logging event link-status
 isdn switch-type primary-qsig
 isdn incoming-voice voice
 isdn contiguous-bchan
 no cdp enable
!
voice-port 1/0:15
!
dial-peer cor custom

Config summary of Router2
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
!
voice-card 1
!
isdn switch-type primary-qsig
call rsvp-sync
!
controller E1 1/0
 framing NO-CRC4
 pri-group timeslots 1-14,16-17,19-31
!
interface Serial1/0:15
 no ip address
 no logging event link-status
 isdn switch-type primary-qsig
 isdn protocol-emulate network
 isdn incoming-voice voice
 no isdn T309-enable
 isdn contiguous-bchan
 no cdp enable
!
voice-port 1/0:15
!
dial-peer cor custom
!

I have not included the dial-peers as they seems to work properly.

Any ideas what the problem might be?

Thanks!