I recommend tacking them in the following order:

1-MCNS

2-CSPFA

3-CSVPN

4-IDSPM

The 1st one (MCNS) covers general concepts and have some chapters
speaking about PIX so it will be a great help as a preparation for the
2nd one too (CSPFA). You can switch the order between the 3rd and the
4th. However, some who took the track recommended doing it in that order.
Keep in mind that the last one would be the hardest incase you don't have
the chance to install the software because  you will have to memorize
many menus.

>Team, >I am entering the security track, while I am working for my R&S
Lab. My >question is, what is the best order to deal with the Security
track tests. >Correct me if I am wrong with the following path for the
test to be taken. > >9e0-571 CSPFA >640-442 MCNS >9E0-572 IDSPM >9E0-570
misconduct and Nondisclosure violations to [EMAIL PROTECTED]