From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of
Paul Borghese
Sent: Tuesday, July 23, 2002 10:21 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Everything working now? [7:49438]

GroupStudy is definitely causing me to age prematurely!  Ok, I think the
list, newsfeed, and website are back in operation.  I did disable the
archive search engine and may enable it later once things stabalize.

We need to obtain new hardware and we actually have the money to purchase
said new hardware :-).  With the free bandwidth from Swiftcomm and the
selling of banner advertisements, we have been able to create quite a trust
fund.  So I need suggestions on Intel based servers that are 1u in size.
The more redundancy and memory, the better.  Probably SCSI.  The new server
needs to work under RedHat Linux.

Any suggestions!

Paul Borghese