I have seen a similar error when we had 2 pcs on the
same switch with the same mac address.  (it was a
strange driver issue that caused pc's with that driver
to have the same, incorrect mac address) I don't
understand teaming, I would guess teaming has to come
up with a "shared" mac address to work.  The switch
may see that address moving back and forth between
teamed ports?? Maybe someone else can clarify..

                         Ed

--- Gary Crouch  wrote:
> When I team our Intel NICs one of the ports on our
> cat 3500xl shows
> addr_flapp about once every minuet
> is they any thing you need to do to support teaming?
>
> no errors in non teamed mode.
>
> Thanks
>
> Gary
[EMAIL PROTECTED]