From: John Matney [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, July 23, 2002 4:14 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Xyplex Maxserver 1600 as a router terminal server? [7:49474]

Anyone using a Maxserver series terminal server in their rack? I got a 24
port one for free and would love to use it in my lab. However, this thing
has proven a major PITA to configure! If anyone out there has configured
one of thse I would really appreciate some tips or examples.

Thanks in advance,
John Matney