Here are some working configs.  3620-1 is connected to the LS1010 ATM12/1/1
interface and 3620-2 is connected to ATM12/1/3.  You just have to substitute
your interface numbers where mine are and everything should work...

LS1010:
interface ATM12/1/3
 no ip address
 no ip directed-broadcast
 logging event subif-link-status
 no atm ilmi-keepalive
 atm pvc 0 100  interface  ATM12/1/1 0 200

3620-1:
interface ATM1/0/0
 ip address 10.0.0.1 255.255.255.0
 map-group atm-ip