hi everybody here,
Our customer has one catalyst4006 connected to a catalyst6509 by GE,and they
require to limit the maximum traffic rate at GE to a predetermined number. I
researched it through cco and thought it should be realized via port qos.
And following is the  catalys6509 configuration :

set qos enable
set qos policer aggregate policy1 rate 256 policed-dscp erate 256 drop burst
128
set qos acl ip test trust-ipprec aggregate policy1 ip any  any
set qos acl map test 4/6    ;(GE PORT)

After this,i tested the download speed via a laptop connected to the
ethernet port of catalyst4006.
I found that the maximum input traffic rate at cat6509 GE port was
restricted,but the output rate restriction didn't work.

Can anyone tell me whether my configuration is wrong or the the port qos is
so, thanks in advance