Scott wrote:

> Anybody know a good source to learn about wireless?  From
> basics of the
> technology all the way to advanced possibly w/Cisco product
> lines.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Scott

My new book, Troubleshooting Campus Networks, has a 50-page chapter on
wireless. It was written by my coauthor, so I don't feel like I'm blowing my
own horn my recommending it. ;-) It has a lot of detailed technology
information as well as guidelines for designing and troubleshooting a
wireless network, including doing a site survey to check signal strenght,
etc. It mentions some Cisco products, but doens't have a lot of detail in
that area.

The Amazon page for the book is here:

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0471210137/qid%3D1027613889/sr%3D11-1/ref%3Dsr%5F11%5F1/102-8572510-9596157

I've also heard good things about this book:

Wheat, J., R. Hiser, J. Tucker, A. Neely, and A. McCullough. Designing a
Wireless Network. Berkeley, California: Publishers Group West, 2001.

Priscilla