Well, Cisco wrote me back and they said that any CCIE Written 350-001 exams
taken on August 7th or after will be the new exam, regardless of when you
registered. So, if any of you who registered for the exam before August 7th
to take the exam after August 7th thinking that you were going to take the
current exam, you better re-schedule, just to be safe.

Regarding re-scheduling, remember that you can't retake an exam unless a
minimum of 72 hours (3 days) has passed. So, if you want to give yourself a
second chance if you flunk it the first time, make sure you re-schedule at
least three or more days before the August 7th deadline so you can schedule
your second chance before the new exam takes over!

Shawn K.