From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of
Shravan Bellal
Sent: Saturday, July 27, 2002 9:32 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: CCNP Please Clarify. [7:49826]

Hi All,

Today only I subscribed to this mail ID. Its so nice to talk with all
Cisco
Experts. I started preparing CCNP (2.0) routing exam. I have Cisco CCNP
exam
certification Kit. Is this material is sufficient for CCNP Routing exam
or
any other good material for this exam. Also please let me know any good
sites for exam preparation (sample test questions).

I passed CCNA 1.0 in Dec 1999. Is I am eligible to write CCNP 2.0?

If yes what is the dead line for me to complete CCNP.

I would be appreciating if any one clarifies my doubts.

Thanks

Shravan