Can I see your config?  Are you using 'type transparent-cache' for your
cache service?  If not, do you have the service-level command
'cache-bypass' configured?

John

>>> "Shahir Boshra"  7/29/02 10:24:26 AM

Did anyone manage to use CSS 11000 to redirect http traffic to a
transparent
caching device while preserving the source IP address (enabling IP
spoofing)?
My cache device is capable of handling this type of services, however
it
needs the same type of support on the CSS as well, otherwise a loop
occurs
between the cache and the CSS. If anyone has a workaround or even
curious to
know more details about the problem I'm facing, please let me know.