Different book.
Cisco Voice Over Frame Relay, ATM and IP
by Steve McQuerry (Editor), Kelly McGrew (Editor), Stephen Foy
Hardcover: 517 pages ; Dimensions (in inches): 1.45 x 9.41 x 7.63
Publisher: Cisco Press; ISBN: 1578702275; 1st edition (April 9, 2001) List
Price $60

Reviews on Amazon are mixed.
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/1578702275/qid=1027978397/sr=1-1/ref=
sr_1_1/002-5334316-5896837