Has anybody had a problem with PPPOE on a PIX 506 running 6.2(1) code?  My
problem appears to be MTU-related - I can PING all day but HTTP only brings
up about a third of the sites I browse.  There is a caveat in the docs about
MTU dropping to 1492 with PPPOE, which is supposed to happen automagically
but I tried to hard-code it and still the same problem.

I opened a case with TAC but the engineer hasn't given me any good info.
6.2(2) is out so I'll try to upgrade it Wednesday but I thought maybe
somebody else has run into this before.

Rik