Hi all,

I am in chapter 9 of the "Cisco CCNP Routing Exam Certification Guide". On
page 473, my understanding of the le and ge parameters is that you specify a
lower-bound prefix with the keyword "ge" and an upper bound prefix with the
keyword "le". This is fine, except for the life of me I can't understand the
condition they state:

len < ge-value < or = le-value < or = 32

All of it is fine, except the first bit: "len < ge-value".

I thought the len was the prefix length of the network being permitted or
denied and therefore it (to be either permitted or denied) should be above
the lower bound, not below the lower bound...i.e.

ge-value < len < = le-value < = 32

Any help greatly appreciated.

cheers,
Matthew.