Priscilla makes a good point, even if she was only teasing.  It really
pays to be able to communicate clearly and accurately, and there are a
number of grammar and writing guides on the internet that are useful.
They've helped clear up a few issues that I have in my own writing and
I'm sure any aspiring writers would benefit from them.

John

sam sneed wrote:

> It also always helps to have a competent proofreader read your
> paper after
> your done.

After you're finished.

Your is a possessive. Done refers to cooked roasts and the like.

Sorry I just couldn't resist! ;-)

Priscilla