From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of
Scott Polano
Sent: Wednesday, July 31, 2002 8:07 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: MCNS Exam Papers

"Just when I thought I was out, they pull me back in"

That was cheap! NOT COOL! Its one thing to disagree with cracking the
Boson
tests, but to act like you are "holier than thou" and e-mail Boson about

just proves that you are a RAT hypocrite ! Why didnt you e-mail cisco
when
people on this list were discussing the "Franken PIX". Yeah, I thought
so. I
am not saying cracking software is right or that all of you do this, but
get
real. I appreciate the support from people who see it somewhat like I
do.
Oh, and because this is a public forum you scrutinize people for
something
that YOU may do in private. It breaks down like this, NOTHING ILLEGAL ON

THIS LIST, do it in private (since it appears to be OK there)! And if
someone makes the same mistake as Faisal, break it to him differently,
Jeremy! We are all professionals here and we should all have the same
respect for each other on a professional level. I didnt mean to offend
anyone, (except Matt), I was just bothered by the actions of some. Lets
get
back to discussing technology!

Scott

>From: "Matthew Tayler"
>To: ,        "Useful Companies - Boson - John
Swartz"
>,        "Useful Companies - Boson - Jane
Swartz"

>CC: ,        "Faisal Iftikhar Khan"
>,
>Subject: RE: MCNS Exam Papers
>Date: Wed, 31 Jul 2002 11:58:48 +0100
>
>Dear Boson
>
>Another freeloader who appears also to be offering to help other people

>break your test codes.
>
>Thought you might like a word
>
>Regards

-Scott