I don't think I wrote that I prefer CATOS or IOS pre se.  I can
comfortably work with either but if asked I also like the CATOS on
switches and most likely because I have used it for 7 years!!

  There are definately some nuances but most comfort/discomfort with
OS/IOS is familiarity/unfamiliarity.  What I like about CATOS is you
really need to remeber only three commands, set, show, clear along with
a ? :)

  Dave