Howard Berkowitz's Network Architecture book is also a good fit in this
catagory and is currently offered in a package with Radia's book at amazon.

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/1578700604/qid=1028204168/sr=8-27/ref=sr_8_27/002-7692909-0053653

Tanenbaum's book remains one of my favorite texts for a well rounded
introduction to networking theory and applications.

Pete