I have the IBM x330 server with dual processors of 1.26GHz, 36G and 1G
memory running on Windows 2000 Advanced Server (lab machine).  I tried to
install CallManager 3.1 and kept getting error message that the application
had to be installed on Cisco standard approved hardware ...".  Per IBM, it
stated that this server is certified to run CallManager.  What is the
problem?  As far of the software on the server, I only have Windows 2000
Adv. Server with service pack 2.  No other application, services installed.
What am I missing before installing CallManager?  Thanks much!

Thomas