I have a co-worker who has taken and past this exam, both the old online
version and the proctored one.  If I remember correctly (He's not in the
office today), the online version was a cake walk, one small step above a
sales exam.  The proctored one, however, scared him.  He was expected
somthing easy, and it wasn't.  He barely passed.  He said the best prep in
his opinion would be the study material for CCDA, with an emphasis on voice
technologies.