From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of
Mel Chandler PMI
Sent: Thursday, August 01, 2002 9:30 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: 3620 RAS [7:50397]

I have a 3620 that's functioning as a RAS server.  We have issues with
connection speed for dial up users.  They're getting below 28k.  We're
currently running 2720 for the MICA firmware.  I found and download 2740
firmware and would like to update, but according to the documentation on
the
TAC spe is only available to AS5X00's.  How do I update the 3620?  If
you
point me to an article or give me something step by step I'd be most
grateful.  Thanks.

Mel L. Chandler, A+, Network+, MCNE, MCDBA, MCSE+I, CCNA
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Network Analyst
Information Services
PMI Delta Dental
(562) 467-6627

"Life's a reach and then you jibe."

[GroupStudy.com removed an attachment of type image/gif which had a name
of
Image1.gif]