Hello,

I have a test setup where in 2 remote VSATs are
configured as XPAD. An X.121 address is given to each
RS-232 port on the 2 VSATs. The SVC sessions of the 2
remotes are defined on a X25 device at the Central
Hub. Since this device cannot do switching, I have
connected a CISCO 2500 to the X25 device. X25 device
is X25 DTE while the CISCO is X25 DCE. I hv configured
x25 routing on CISCO and given 2 x25 routes for the
remote X.121 addresses with the next hop as the se

http://health.yahoo.com