What I am looking for is a Windows program that I can connect to a Cisco
router that will send out RIP routing updates. Would love to send out a a
group of 5 to 10different routes to illustrate  routing without using
loopback addresses. If I need to use loopbacks I will but would prefer the
routes were coming into the rouing environment from an external source
rather than an internal router. I figure it won't be hard to get a RIP
simulator, I really don't expect to get anything that will send IGRP routing
information because of the propritary nature of IGRP.

Thanks,

Kevin