So an IBGP router within a network must be fully meshed with all other IBGP
routers in the network.  If the scenarios was such that I had 5 edge routers
running both IBGP and OSPF, and 40 others routers somewhere in the middle of
these running only OSPF, that I would need all 5 IBGP routers to be fully
meshed?  Physically fully meshed ot logically fully meshed?

""Robert D. Cluett""  wrote in message
> Group,
>
> In reading the BSCN book, I have stumbled across something confusing when
it
> is discussing "route reflectors".  The books states that the use of route
> reflectors eliminates the need to run BGP in a full mesh environment.
Based