Hi Friends,

I am planning to deploy a network in the following manner.

R1 --->  PIX INSIDEPIX OUTSIDE --> INTERNET ROUTER

                    PIX DMZ

                      R2

R1 ( FOR LEASE LINE AND DDR FOR LEASE LINE)

R2 ( FOR DIAL UP CUSTOMERS)
For security reasons i am planning to have the dialup
customers on one router(R2) and Lease line customers on
other router (R1).

Infact i wanted a routing protocol to be enabled on the
network. Since one router is inside the DMZ zone and
another router inside interface I am not sure will the
routing updates will be passed through the PIX firwall.

Another question , as per the above network if i use a
RADIUS server for the dial in authentication and if i place
the server in the inside segment (PIX) will the
authentication/ accounting ports(1645 and 1646) will passed
through the PIX firewall.

Request your expert comments and sugesstion the above
design.

Thanks in Advance.

Regards.......Anil

http://health.yahoo.com