I just came back from taking the first out of 3, MCNS beta.
I have no comparison to the 2.0 version, never really was
planning to take these tests but since they're free then why not...

Anyway, I studied for the test using the MCNS 2.0 Ciscopress book
for the last 4 evenings. I can say there is not all that much different on
this
new exam than what you get from the "old" book. Just follow the blueprint,
I think it really represents the scope of what you need to know for the
test.

And finally, I think with a little bit of luck I passed this test. Out of 97
questions,
there were maybe 5 that didn't make any sense. There were few that I just
didn't know
answers to, but overall the exam wasn't bad at all.

Worth noting again is that there was no options for comments at all.

Good luck everyone.