As someone who expects to walk out of the process a CCIE, my best advice is
to learn to think and act as a CCIE.

Lesson #1 - http://www.cisco.com/warp/public/625/ccie/

Lesson #2 - http://www.cisco.com/univercd/home/home.htm
                    ( the doc CD is faster on your PC, but CCO has the
latest skinny )

Lesson #3 - assemble your reading material. use both CCO and this list as
your source for books to buy

Lesson # 4 - You will need lots of finger time. either buy some used routers
and set up a home lab, plan on spending some money on rack rentals, or ask
your employer to invest in a practice lab

Lesson # 5 - there are plenty of good practice labs around - free or
otherwise. check the groupstudy archives for sources

Best wishes. Good luck. Most importantly - have fun!!!!!!!

news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]...