All,
   I've spent quite some time looking around on CCO for a definition of a
keyword and have had little success.  Can you help?  What I'm looking for is
clarification of what the keyword "extendable" in the following command is
for:

ip nat inside source static tcp 10.1.1.8 80 197.7.9.5 80 extendable.

What does this mean, and what happens if I don't include it?

I've found several references that list it in  configs, but none of them
explain it's purpose.  Any input greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Kelly